Saturday, October 10, 2009

Post-Road Rage

Hi, and welcome to my far more constructive form of road rage -- post-road rage. That is, posting about my daily road rage after (post) it happening... Clever, huh?

I've decided (and by I decided, I mean my mom suggested) that instead of yelling fruitlessly at every driver (and by driver I mean actual drivers, bikers, pedestrians, crossing guards, anyone, etc.) on the road who isn't me, I'm going to share what happens with someone who can actually hear me: you. Well, that's not entirely true... I'm sure I'll still yell at the car in front of me, only now I'm going to write about it, too.

And quite frankly, there is a lot to write about. I commute to school every day, which is about an hour and fifteen minute drive. And in that two and a half hour period each day that I am on the road, the road never fails me. Every day there is something new for me to shout about, and from now on, I'm going to make sure you're shouting about it, too.

Until next time, drive safe. Or better yet, don't drive at all.

4 comments:

  1. Great first post! The last line is so funny. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suffer from road rage too. Once I chased a guy up the road with a golf club in my hand, because he refused to stop when I told him that I do not need my window cleaned (at the traffic lights).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking blog.

    ReplyDelete